The NEXUS Programme is for responsible businesses who recognise that they have a part to play in nurturing the wider business community.
The NEXUS Programme gives B4 Members the opportunity to provide member benefits to charities, social enterprises, co-ops, fair trade organisations, start-ups and small businesses or sole traders.
B4 NEXUS launched in 2019 giving charities and social enterprises the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of B4 Membership when partnered with a B4 Member.
As a result of the challenges posed since March 2020, we have expanded The NEXUS programme to extend this supportive relationship to any business which clearly demonstrates it would benefit, subject to certain key criteria.
Next Steps and Your Questions Answered for The NEXUS Programme
- B4 Members can appoint a B4 NEXUS Member at no additional cost to either party – some members can appoint more than one B4 NEXUS Member if their agreement allows.
- What if I don’t know anyone to nominate? We can help suggest suitable members for you.
- When you have identified a B4 NEXUS Member, please introduce them to B4 and we will set them up.
- You are partnered for the duration of your B4 membership. You can change or extend your partnership on renewal.
- Commercial businesses who have been made NEXUS Members can only receive benefits for a maximum of 12 months.
- B4 NEXUS Members must sign the B4 Code of Conduct
- What benefits do B4 NEXUS Members receive?
- B4 website profile.
- B4 NEXUS Member’s logo is visible (and clickable) on the introducing B4 Member’s profile and vice versa.
- Ability to upload 12 press releases per annum.
- Can contribute to culture-building content if invited to do so by B4 Members.
- Can attend B4 events (charges may apply).
Find out more about The NEXUS Programme here
Join our LinkedIn Page to hear more from B4 or subscribe to our newsletter.