We’re joined by diversity and inclusion expert Stephen Frost for this Business Brunch. Stephen founded the workplace team at Stonewall, and has advised both the White House and UK government on diversity issues, as well as leading on diversity for the London Olympics and paralympics.
Stephen has written on the following topics, which give us a taste of what to expect from this discussion:
- How to make your HR Department truly inclusive to LGBT employees
- Following the rainbow: How Stonewall paved the way for other inclusion initiatives
- Are we inclusive yet? How much further do we need to go to be truly inclusive to LGBT employees?
- So you think you’re not diverse? Why so many leaders are surprised by how diverse their team really is
- Why encouraging employees out of the closet is good for the bottom line in business
- Key Actions for Business Leaders this LGBT+ History Month
- Why LGBT Inclusivity means more than just Acceptance
Grab a copy of Stephens book ‘Building An Inclusive Organization’ here: https://frostincluded.com/writing/
See the schedule of forthcoming B4TV shows here https://www.b4-business.com/b4tv/
To find out more about joining the B4 community, please visit https://www.b4-business.com/about-b4/