This moment of transition back to the office is a unique opportunity for a reset. Re-imagine your workspace, transform your business, inspire your teams, and change the way you work.
At Mantle, we help businesses large and small with their business decisions around workspace requirements every day. We listen to your concerns, and what your new priorities are. We offer flexibility for all businesses, whatever stage you are at in your journey.
The pandemic showed how readily some businesses can adapt and successfully operate with staff working remotely. We have a number of flexible working solutions to support you and your business if you decide to adopt this way of working going forward.
Remote workers would benefit from our Virtual Office services, such as:
- a business address in any of our key locations that helps your business look a little more prestigious than if you used your home address
- mail handling so that you can stay on top of your admin
- call answering in your company name – we’ll manage your incoming calls so you don’t have to give out your personal mobile. A dedicated landline number will help you look a little more ‘pro’!
- and for those all-important meetings that need to happen face-to-face, there are rooms of many sizes available by the hour or the day. Our front of house team will greet your guests, making your virtual office seem a little less virtual to your customers and business associates.
Our Home-Flexi offering enables you to blend working from home with access to high-quality workspace, just choose how many days per month you need.
When thinking about workspace needs, a flexible workplace strategy allows businesses to remain agile and would ease growing pains. At our business centres, you have the ability to grow and contract your workspace as needed, with monthly-rolling contracts, all-inclusive costs, and simple terms.We will work with you to bring your workplace strategy to life. We design and build workspaces you can be proud of, designed around your people to:
- Offer ultimate flexibility, enabling you to work in a way that suits you
- Inspire collaboration with flexible, high quality, aspirational, and stimulating working environments
- Offer the latest technology with all the infrastructure and resources businesses need to thrive.
- Boost wellbeing, with well ventilated spaces with plenty of natural light
We continue to work hard to help keep you, your employees and business as safe and productive as possible.
The Lambourn, Abingdon
Located at the heart of South Oxfordshire’s commercial community, and just 8 miles to Oxford and the Thames Valley. You’ll love the high spec of the office design, the warm welcome and the efficiency of our on site management team. You also get all the facilities that come as standard at a Mantle Business Centre: serviced offices, co-working, dedicated desks, virtual offices and meeting rooms, equipped with the latest technology and 24/7 access.
Take a Virtual Tour:
Contact us for more information LAM@mantlebusinesscentres.co.uk