Starting and growing a successful business is no easy feat. But it’s even harder if you’re trying to do it on your own. That’s why it’s so important to learn from the experiences of others who have been there and done it. But unfortunately, when battle-hardened founders get together to share experiences, it’s usually behind closed doors.
To create this report (the first in a series), we brought together a group of experienced SaaS, DeepTech and GreenTech founders and investors to share their top tips. In this guide, you’ll find the basics of what every founder should know about IP. And you’ll hear from fellow founders on what they wish they’d known about IP protection when they started their businesses.
Have we piqued your interest?
Download the free report today to unlock successful founders’ fast growth secrets. Or get in touch with our specialist technology law team.
What founders should know about protecting their intellectual property
- Why do businesses file patents?
- The difference between patents and trade secrets
- Why is trademarking important, even for b2b businesses?
- How to ensure ROI from IP protection
How to master the art of scaling
- Bootstrapping vs. seeking external investment
- What to look for in an investor
- How to navigate tax relief pitfalls