Upcoming Events › B4 Event
BOOK YOUR TICKETS HERE Join B4 Members and guests at the wonderful Ashmolean Museum in Oxford for an evening of casual networking. The Ashmolean is the University of Oxford’s museum of art and archaeology, founded in 1683. Their world famous collections range from Egyptian mummies to contemporary art, telling human stories across cultures and across time. The Ashmolean’s collections are extraordinarily diverse, representing most of the world’s great civilisations, with objects dating from 500,000 BC to the present day. Timetable: 18:00 Drinks…Find out more »
BOOK YOUR TICKETS HERE. GDPR Best Practice for Sales/Marketing This Masterclass will answer questions such as: Can I import LinkedIn contacts directly into my CRM system? Can I use email addresses that are in the public domain? What’s the difference between taking photos of individuals vs. group shots. Do I need consent to reach out to previous customers? Do I need to get consent when collecting business cards at events/networking meetings? What are the Pros and Cons of buying data…Find out more »
BOOK YOUR TICKETS HERE. In association with Hedges Law. Whether one-on-one or large group, face-to-face or virtual, the CHALLENGE in today’s multicultural and diverse organisations is to hold BRILLIANT MEETINGS that inspire collaborative relationships and action rather than divisions and conflicts. IMAGINE if all the meetings across your organisation could: Inspire and motivate clear actions for success Create strong collaborative relationships Articulate and manage differences and conflicts Do you know how to AVOID THE PITFALLS and make sure that your meetings are adding value and not wasting valuable…Find out more »
BOOK YOUR TICKETS HERE. This Masterclass with Michael will show business owners how to use the information and the numbers they probably already have. Michael will highlight how to identify, interpret and understand this information, so that they will be able to easily see where their business sits financially now and in the future. Understanding your numbers is key to business growth or development and can highlight what needs to be done to increase revenue and profit. This Masterclass will…Find out more »
BOOK YOUR FREE TICKET HERE If you’re thinking about joining the B4 community and want to find out more about how you can get the most out of your membership, come and say hello at our brand new offices in Weston-on-the-Green. At our Explore B4 sessions you will get the opportunity to: Meet the B4 team and find out what we all do to help you get the most out of B4 Hear how you could get the most out…Find out more »
BOOK YOUR TICKETS HERE This event is open to B4 Members only. To find out more about becoming a B4 Member click here. Join B4 Members for a fun night of networking and pizza tasting masterclasses hosted by Pizza Pilgrims in Oxford's Westgate Centre. Dress code: Smart Casual Please note: Places are limited to at this event, so please book soon to avoid disappointment. Photography & Video: You will be offered the chance to stick a red dot to your badge at all B4…Find out more »
BOOK YOUR FREE TICKET HERE Welcome to the B4 community. We would love you to come and say hello at our brand new offices in Weston-on-the-Green and hear about getting the most from your membership. At our B4 Welcome Brunches you will get the opportunity to: Meet the B4 team and find out what we all do to help you get the most out of B4 Hear how you can get the most out of your membership with a short…Find out more »
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER A holistic workshop looking at design, the process, the do’s, the don’ts and some design hacks for future designs to stand out from the crowd. Create cut through and help bring your brand to life more effectively. Creatively led with a mix of insight and images to increase your understanding and knowledge of the design process, ending with a Q&A session on any specifics you may have. The workshop is aimed to be both informative and…Find out more »
BOOK YOUR TICKETS HERE. If you’re thinking about joining the B4 community and want to find out more about how you can get the most out of your membership, come and say hello at our brand new offices in Weston-on-the-Green. At our Explore B4 sessions you will get the opportunity to: Meet the B4 team and find out what we all do to help you get the most out of B4 Hear how you could get the most out of…Find out more »
BOOK YOUR TICKETS HERE. This event is open to B4 Members only. To find out more about becoming a B4 Member click here. Join B4 Members at Oxford’s premier business location, Oxford Business Park, for an evening of casual networking. More information coming soon. Timetable: 18:00 Drinks reception & networking 18:45 Welcome speeches from B4 and Oxford Business Park 19:00 Networking with refreshments 20:00 Close Dress code: Smart Casual Photography & Video: You will be offered the chance to stick a red dot…Find out more »
Event Terms & Conditions
- B4 reserves the right to deny access to any of its events for any reason without justification. This includes guests of hosts at B4 Classic Events, B4 Dinners, Masterclasses, Business Lunches and NX Events.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- All of our events operate under the B4 No Show policy. Unless we receive notification at least 48 hours in advance of the published start time of the event in question, we will issue an invoice as stated below for each event, WITHOUT EXCEPTION. The proceeds will be passed on to our nominated charity or social enterprise from the NEXUS group of partners (see NEXUS website). Please note if we do not receive payment for your invoice we reserve the right to deny you entry to all future B4 events.
- B4 Classic Events £15; B4 Dinners £150 if not already paid for your ticket, £50 if already paid for your ticket; B4 Masterclasses £25; B4 Business Lunches £25; NX Events £10 (All stated charges are net of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate.
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.