- “You/Your” means you, the user of this website or the company you represent.
- “User Information” is that information which you submit on joining the site and throughout your time as a B4 Member or B4 Passholder
- “We”, or “us”, or “the company” or “our” refers to B4, or Designs On Ltd (our registered company).
- Members agree to never mass-email the B4 Member Community database or ask B4 to mass-email on their behalf.
- Members agree not to “spam” other members with emails, calls, or messages on social media. “Spamming” is defined as unsolicited messages sent in bulk.
- Members are expected to respond promptly to emails and requests for meetings from other Members, even if to decline the request.
- Members may report other Members for misconduct and harassment. B4 will investigate all reports it receives as fairly as possible.
- Members agree to never speak “on behalf of the B4 Community” without prior written consent from B4.
- Members agree not to flood the B4 website and social media with promotional materials. Flooding is defined as posting more than 1 post per day.
- Members agree to not excessively promote themselves and their services during B4TV shows / webinars unless given explicit permission by B4.
- Members agree to be kind and courteous at all times. Defamation, insulting words towards other individuals or organisations, negative (or implied negative) comments or inappropriate behaviour either online or in person will not be tolerated within the B4 Community and will result in a strike against your membership (see point 9).
- Members agree not to share the directory of member information with anyone outside of the B4 member community or use this information in any way other than to contact other members for collaboration purposes.
- Members found to be in violation of the Community Guidelines may have their membership privileges rescinded (certainly for the individual in question and potentially for the company as a whole) – B4 will offer three “strikes” for each Member, with the third strike resulting in cancellation of member privileges.
- Members who have had their privileges rescinded will still be required to fulfil the payment obligations of their current membership period.
- Passholders agree to never mass-email the B4 Member Community database or ask B4 to mass-email on their behalf.
- Passholders agree not to “spam” other members with emails, calls, or messages on social media. “Spamming” is defined as unsolicited messages sent in bulk.
- Passholders may report other Passholders or Members for misconduct and harassment. B4 will investigate all reports it receives as fairly as possible.
- Passholders agree to never speak “on behalf of the B4 Community” without prior written consent from B4.
- Passholders agree to not promote themselves and their services during B4TV shows / webinars unless given explicit permission by B4. Holding a B4 Pass provides access to webinars where B4 Members will be in attendance and if, in the opinion of B4, a Passholder is deemed to be abusing this access in any way, their Pass will be removed immediately. A Pass entitles to the Passholder to access only.
- Passholders agree to be kind and courteous at all times. Defamation, insulting words towards other individuals or organisations, negative (or implied negative) comments or inappropriate behaviour either online or in person will not be tolerated within the B4 Community and will result in the immediate withdrawal of your Pass.
- Passholders found to be in violation of the Community Guidelines will have their Pass withdrawn(certainly for the individual in question and potentially for the company as a whole if they are Members).
- Passholders and Members who have had their Pass withdrawn or their Membership privileges rescinded will still be required to fulfil the payment obligations of their current Pass or Membership period.
About your membership / pass
- If your account is in arrears by more than 2 months we reserve the right to cancel your membership.
- If your membership is cancelled at any time for any reason, all profile / content allocation to you on the B4 website will be removed and will be unrecoverable.
- As membership availability is restricted per region, we cannot guarantee the success of your application. If your membership application is not accepted, your initial payment will be refunded within 48 hours with notice.
- Passes are paid in advance but if you or your company has a membership account and it is in arrears by more than 2 months we reserve the right to cancel your Pass.
- If your Pass is cancelled at any time for any reason and your company has a membership, all profile / content allocated to your company on the B4 website will be removed and will be unrecoverable.
- Passes are non-refundable under any circumstances.
Using the B4 website
The following terms and conditions refer specifically to B4 Members and their use of the B4 website, but should be noted by any B4 Passholders as infringement of any of the following could result in withdrawal of their Pass.
- Any information, images, graphics, slogans, statistics or links posted on the site by your site administrator reflect the opinion of your company and the responsibility for posting rests with your site administrator. If such content is deemed to reflect badly on the site or a fellow member, it will be deemed to be in contravention of these Terms & Conditions and could result in your company being de-listed.
- It is not possible for us to vet all content being posted on the site and as such the responsibility for information posted on your pages which could appear in other areas of the site rests completely with you and your company administrator.
- If we receive a complaint from a fellow B4 Member concerning the content of a posting, upon further investigation we are within our rights to remove the offending content without consultation and if necessary issue a ‘strike’ or ultimately de-list the offending company.
- B4 reserves the right to remove content which does not meet the high quality standards of the B4 brand.
- Any Member found guilty of posting the following entries or content places their membership in jeopardy:
- Posting material which is obscene, adult in nature, pornographic or potentially violence stimulating.
- Posting defamatory information about an individual, business or group which has or could cause offence.
- Posting any entries, images, statistics or claims which contain threats or vulgarity, whether implied or directly stated.
- Making nuisance postings which affect the normal working of the site – for example, posting press releases containing the same, blatant promotion of their business which appears every day / on a frequent basis.
- Posting information without the permission of the relevant person in their business which then gives cause for the member business to question the access responsibilities of their site administrator internally.
- Infringing copyright.
- Persistent messages sent to other Members after having been asked to desist from such actions.
- Hacking the site to retrieve sensitive and private information from other Members.
- We cannot accept liability for any information contained on the website posted by a Member. We cannot be liable for any damages which arise as a result of content posted by you or your administrator.
Regarding content published by B4
- We reserve the right to publish at any time at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to determine the format/layout of the content.
- Telephone and fax corrections for content will not be accepted.
- If we have set artwork for you and you wish to use this advertisement for further promotions in products or publications not owned by us, you must seek our permission to do so. A fee is charged to you for permission to reproduce advertisements originally produced by us. Details of charges are available on request. If advertisements produced by us are reproduced without consent, we will be within our rights to seek compensation for doing so.
- You must follow these guidelines when submitting logos, photos, or artwork for content:
- Please supply all photos and images in 300dpi jpeg or png format.
- Fonts in artwork must be supplied separately unless converted to line art.
- Do not e-mail files larger than 5mb as these may not arrive. If you are sending large files please use a file sharing facility, e.g. www.wetransfer.com.