The Future Fund is open for applications
Innovative businesses who typically rely on equity investment and are currently affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, can now apply for a convertible loan via the British Business Bank.
Applications are currently open until the end of September 2020.
• Loans of between £125,000 – £5 million
• Loans must be at least matched by co-investment from investors
• Loans will have minimum of 8% interest to be accrued until loan converts
The company must:
• Be a UK incorporated limited company
• Be incorporated on or before 31st December 2019
• Have raised at least £250,000 in equity from third-party investors in previous funding rounds in the last five years (from 1 April 2015 to 19 April 2020, inclusive)
The Future Flight Phase 2 competitions have launched with £30 million available.
TBAT are partnered with Axillium, as part of the Future Flight Alliance to encourage collaboration and assist businesses with the Future Flight and other aerospace funding opportunities as an innovation partner.
View the Future Flight competitions and use our online tool to book a consultation.
1 in 10 funded by Innovate UK’s first COVID-19 competition
Innovate UK have invested £40 million and funded over 800 businesses, following their first COVID-19 competition – ‘Business-led innovation in response to global disruption’ after receiving 8600 applications for the funding!
If you’d like to speak to a member of the team at TBAT, about applying for Grant Funding for your project, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.