TBAT: Last chance to apply for The RAPID Challenge
The RAPID Challenge is aimed at helping entrepreneurs and early stage businesses commercialise their hardware projects, by helping to develop products and accelerate progress.
Apply online before the 3rd August 2020, to be a part of a series of workshops with a range of industry experts. The projects with the best plans stand to share in the £50,000 prize package and the opportunity to present in front of investors.
Prize package includes:
• £5K cash prize
• An engineering service package from Prodrive
• An R&D and grant application service package from TBAT Innovation
• Discounted listing fees on Crowdcube
• Patent advice services from The IP Asset Partnership
• An early business legal advice package from Clayden Law
R&D Funding Strategy Checklist
All businesses are adapting to the ‘new normal’ as we continue to work through the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our 3-point R&D funding strategy checklist could help you to restart your R&D activity and fund future projects.
If you’d like to discuss applying for Grant Funding, book an appointment online to speak to one of our expert team members.