Response to COVID-19
Ridge is committed to supporting our clients to achieve their business objectives, albeit in different and creative ways in this current, unprecedented situation. We have had many positive conversations with our clients and supply chain partners to discuss ways we can overcome the challenges we face in the short, medium and longer term.
Our long-standing Business Continuity Plan has provided us with a sound footing to respond to the current situation. This has enabled us to:
- Maintain progress where clients have particular challenges over time and financial exposure
- Tailor our working practices to suit our clients’ requirements and preferred methods of communication
- Push ahead with feasibility studies, planning and programming activities to safeguard future project delivery programmes
- In some cases, accelerate activities in order to safeguard clients’ programmes
- Continue to visit sites, whilst observing government guidance on travel restrictions, and find alternative ways of discharging our responsibilities if travel is not possible. We are closely following Foreign Office advice on all overseas travel and, indeed, continue to deliver projects for the FCO under their guidance.
We pride ourselves on being an agile business with the ability to think around problems to support our clients’ needs.
- All our staff have the necessary equipment and software to fully access our IT network remotely and communicate with clients and stakeholders
- Projects continue to be led by senior experienced professionals with Partners taking an active and hands on approach. Our resilient team structure is working effectively to provide the necessary support to individuals to provide continuity in the event of any sickness or absence
- We have full capability to continue with all the software applications we use, and our staff are responding in a proactive and creative way to deliver our advice and services
- Regular updates are being communicated via Teams chat, Yammer, text and e-mail to all our staff through a tested cascade communication loop.
We remain dedicated to working collaboratively with our colleagues, customers, partners, contractors and supply chain in facing the challenges ahead together whilst prioritising the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees, clients and wider stakeholders. Please do speak to the Ridge Partner lead on your project if you have any questions or concerns at all.