POSITIVE STEPS TO RECOVERY WITH….. Andrew Hancock of BRAND ASYLUM LIMITED
The ever positive Andrew Hancock came up with five positive steps that he and his colleagues at Brand Asylum are taking to inject some positive energy as follows:
1. We’re listening to clients’ new needs, advising, guiding & helping with their comms both internally & externally – making sure they’re pushing out the right message
2. We are helping clients change their positioning, offering & messaging to make them stand out
3. We’re developing & offering new digital & tech solutions for clients to utilise as the working landscape changes – e.g. virtual reality solutions for clients to have interactive / immersive experiences with commercial property, event spaces, colleges, destinations.
4. We offer businesses a free design, strategic & marketing consultation – sound off ideas, help clarify solutions, talk to brand communications experts.
5. We are here to support business as they adapt, pivot & change with new strategic, marketing and design requirements – we are able to step in & help businesses that may have lost design, digital, social & marketing capabilities.