Brasserie Blanc keeping guests and staff safe
With the news dominated by Corona Virus (Covid-19), we wanted to get in touch and let you know that we are doing everything in our power to ensure the wellbeing of our guests.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the UK government regarding the spread of the virus and our focus is to ensure we meet our guests needs whilst doing our part to keep you and our teams safe.
Here’s what we are doing
We have enhanced our already robust cleaning procedures:
- We are paying special attention to the places people touch such as door handles, tables, hard surfaces.
- We are cleaning frequently with EHO recommended sanitiser products and encouraging all employees to be even more vigilant about frequent hand washing.
- In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing our team members who feel at all ill or who have travelled to affected areas abroad to stay at home and self isolate until we can be certain they are well enough to safely return to work.
- We are in this for the long term, not the short term so we will be waiving any deposits for any large reservations that need to be cancelled due to Corona Virus.
- We have an outstanding record with health and safety with every single one of our venues having a 5-star rating with the EHO – this is something we are proud of but never complacent about.
- We are following events extremely closely and with great scrutiny. This is a challenging time for everyone but we are here to provide a sanctuary from the difficulties we are all facing.
Book with confidence
We remain open as usual for weekdays, weekends, dining or drinking and, of course, for Mother’s Day on 22nd so we hope to see you again soon.
To make any changes to a booking, please get in touch with us by email or phone to let us know.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and loyalty.
A Big Thank You
Thank you for your continued support, especially to those who have visited us during such tricky times.
As a thank you, we would like to offer you a QR code for £15 off your bill* when you spend £40 or more on food. This discount is available to use any day of the week between now and 25th March inclusive (excluding Mother’s Day) for breakfast (selected sites only), lunch or dinner.
Whilst we are a friendly bunch here at Brasserie Blanc, for now, we will be welcoming all our guests with a cheery wave, all hand shakes and hugs are on hold until further notice.
For further information on the other steps we have taken to ensure our brasserie is a safe place to visit, click here.
If you’re feeling under the weather, are showing any signs of a cold, cough or have recently returned from an affected area, for the safety of everyone we ask you to please not visit us until you’re feeling better and/or are out of your self isolation period.