1. Make the mind shift to say what you do say you are the marketer of what you do – spend 90 minutes of your day marketing your business / business development
2. Make sure you’ve optimised all of your marketing pillars – google my business, engage better with LinkedIn etc… all of the basics that everyone should have in place
3. Have you reviewed your marketing material – is it up to date, current, compelling USP, have you got a call to action?
4. Most positive step – have you kept in touch and provided thought leadership to your customers? A lot of companies have disappeared and not kept in contact
5. Know your numbers! Know what it costs to acquire a customer, know your customer lifetime value and what you’re spending on marketing