Or maybe a charity, community group or social enterprise that exists for the good of others and is achieving fantastic results?
With nominations for the Cherwell Business Awards 2020 now open, we would like to encourage you all to make the most of the opportunity to reward those who you feel deserve recognition for their hard work or outstanding contribution to the Cherwell District.
Now in their ninth year, the awards have become a much-anticipated event on the business calendar. Having established a solid reputation within the North Oxfordshire business community for showcasing and celebrating the achievements of individuals and organisations working within the Cherwell District.
The 2020 award categories include:
1. The Oxford Innovation – Innovation Award
2. The Spratt Endicott Solicitors – Established Business Award
3. The Ellacotts –Business Person of the Year Award
4. The Oxford Technology Park – New Business Award
5. The Nicholsons – Charity and Community Award
6. The Bicester Vision, Bicester Chamber and Wednesday Business Club – Micro Business Award
7. The A2Dominion – Sustainable Business Award
8. Bicester Village – Retail Award
9. The High Spec Composites – Small Business Award
Plus, the coveted Norbar Overall Cherwell Winner, selected from the finalists of all nine categories.
To make your nomination please visit our website . The nomination process will only take you a few minutes but the potential benefits to the business, business person or charity you nominate could be invaluable.
The deadline for nominations is 20 December 2019 and the application deadline is the 14 February 2020. Don’t delay, nominate or apply today!
During February and March 2020 all applications will be assessed and judged, with the finalists announced in April. Winners will be announced at the prestigious Awards Gala Dinner to be held at Heythrop Park on 15 May 2020.