Today the 2,000 acre UNESCO World Heritage Site offers the ultimate bespoke corporate facilities in an inspiring location. Set in the Oxfordshire countryside, within easy reach of London, the Palace is a unique venue perfectly suited for holding conferences, meetings and exhibitions, and for entertaining clients.
Blenheim Palace can also provide a blank canvas to host exciting events, creative product launches and private celebrations. Below are a few options available for corporate hire; but there is no limit to the opportunities that the Palace can offer.
If you’re looking for inspiration to entertain your corporate clients take a look at our top 10 experiences available at Blenheim Palace.
- Experience the history and grandeur of Blenheim Palace with a guided State Room Tour.
- Take a tour of the Private Apartments and learn about living and working life. Available from February – September*
- Enjoy the outdoors with games on the Croquet Lawn including Skittles, Croquet and Giant Jenga.
- Be inspired with a Formal Gardens walking tour.
- Explore the wider Parkland with buggy rides and outdoor tours.
- Book your corporate guests into hospitality at one of Blenheim Palace’s iconic events, like Nocturne Live, BBC Countryfile Live or Christmas at Blenheim.
- Discuss with Emma Rogers, Events Manager to see Blenheim Palace’s list of recommended suppliers. This impressive list features lots of entertainers and directories, from Magicians to Casino hire, string quartets, dancers, bands and more.
- Shake things up and enjoy a cocktail making experience guaranteed to get the whole team engaged in team building.
- Use the Park for any number of team building activities, from inflatable assault courses to treasure hunts and more.
- Visit the Pleasure Gardens and try to beat the Marlborough Maze!
*Subject to availability
Feeling inspired visit blenheimpalace.com for more information.