In the POSITIVE toolkit “Team” is all about how we engage and support our people so that they can deliver our brand proposition.
Megan Carter is Head of HR at Blenheim Palace. She provides strategic influence with creativity, designs and leads HR strategy and champions change management and HR transformation. She’s also passionate about supporting people to develop and embrace innovation, diversity and change, driving through employee engagement to enable successful culture change. Above all she achieves leadership success by understanding the business, influencing, and building relationships and credibility with an inclusive approach.
About The Innovation Toolkit with Stephen Spencer
There’s reopening, then there’s building back better, then there’s creating a sustainable long-term future, for our communities, our destinations and for our businesses. The Innovation Toolkit will introduce inspirational people, practical case studies, and innovation-led techniques to foster an innovation mindset and motivate the audience to take action, together, to build forward better.
The Innovation Toolkit is designed to facilitate business journeys from crisis/stagnation to a new sustainable future, via the application of tools and techniques including:
- POSITIVE Compass – a diagnostic tool designed to create a rounded view of the organisation’s current position, challenges and assets. The eight-step process can be facilitated or done as a self-assessment, covering the following:
- Purpose – finding your Why? Mission, vision and values
- Organisation – fit for (a changed) purpose?
- Service – what is your value proposition for customers?
- Innovation – how adaptable are you? How much change is needed?
- Team – who do you rely on to deliver your value proposition?
- Incentive – how effective are your reward and recognition programmes?
- Verdict – what results are you achieving? How will you measure success?
- Energy – how will you drive and sustain momentum?
- Experience Explorer – an innovation process matching assets to consumers and business models, leading to reimagined business with new energy and built for sustainability
- InSite – providing a framework and expertise to build a new model, using innovative systems thinking, enabling the new strategy to be implemented with maximum effectiveness and long-term viability.