NEXUS was launched in 2019 to give charities and social enterprises the opportunity to enjoy complimentary benefits of B4 membership when partnered with a B4 member.
NEXUS was designed to grow a spirit of collaboration, sharing and support for those organisations which might not otherwise have the opportunity to secure the benefits of B4.
However, as a result of the challenges posed since March 2020, we have expanded the NEXUS programme to extend this supportive relationship to any business which clearly demonstrates it would benefit from the NEXUS programme, subject to certain key criteria.
NB: The accompanying video on this page refers to charities and social enterprises only. With our inclusion of businesses that members feel could benefit from the support of NEXUS, please take this as including them as well now.
How to get involved
B4 Members will be invited to appoint their NEXUS partner to enjoy selected B4 membership benefits (outlined below) once they have confirmed their own membership.
NEXUS Member Benefits:
- Company profile on the B4 website
- Personal profile on the B4 website
- Ability to upload unlimited press releases to the B4 website
- Invitation to collaborate with other B4 Members on “Culture Building Hub” content
- Free access to all B4 webinars
- Access to F2F networking events (when it is safe to hold them again) at a small additional cost
Interested in becoming a more responsible business, or wanting to support your local community but not sure where to start? Check out our NEXUS resources below.