James Cowper Kreston: Webinar – Corporation tax
Corporation tax can be a significant cost to many businesses and, at a time when cashflow is tight, companies might be wondering how best to manage their liabilities.
Join our business tax partner Sharon Bedford on 23 April who will be discussing the potential corporation tax implications of Covid-19 including:
• Deferrals of corporation tax liabilities
• Efficient utilisation of company losses
• Potential cashflow benefits for companies undertaking Research and Development
• Opportunities to introduce EMI option schemes to qualifying businesses
• Permanent establishment and company residence issues arising from a change in normal business practice
If you would like to attend this webinar, please click here and enter your details.