Looking for a Marketing Assistant for Growing Spirit & Honey Company
To support the Marketing Director & Sales Team in delivering communications and brand activities, with trade and consumer, for our portfolio of brands including Keepr’s & Dodds Gin.
The role will be varied between assisting event management for tastings & trade shows, creating POS material, working on social media and assisting with photoshoots and video.
• Marketing Director & Commerical Director
• Sales Team
• Bead Ambassadors
• Creative Agencies including Branding, Event & PR
There will also be support required in formatting presentations for Sales Team
The role holder must be able to adapt to a broad set of tasks as requirements change in this exciting & progressive company.
Key skills and Knowledge
• A creative eye for design
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Outstanding relationship building.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Project management skills.
• Ability to plan and execute projects to meet required deadlines, while remaining calm under pressure.
• Attention to detail, ability to think ahead and ability to anticipate potential problems and resolve them.
• IT skills; Microsoft office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, amending copy and images on websites
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrate a pro-active ‘can do’ attitude.
• A passion to learn
• An eye for design and creating well-designed presentations.
• Experience in supporting the organisation of events.
• Experience in creating POS material, packaging material working with a design team.
• A passion and understanding of the drinks industry, particularly spirits.
• Experience with photography & video
• Experience with managing social media accounts.
• At least 1 years’ experience in a marketing assistant/events role.
• Flexible, reliable and hardworking.
• Organisational skills.
• Self-motivated and results-driven.
• Strong communication skills.
• Well-presented and professional at all times.
Due to business requirements, it is expected that this employee will need to be flexible. From time to time it may be necessary to work out of normal working hours due to the nature of our projects & events.