Upcoming Events › B4 Event
Events List Navigation
Register here B4 would like to invite you to an exclusive tour of the Berks, Bucks and Oxon Wildlife Trust’s Sutton Courtenay Environmental Education Centre (SCEEC) in Abingdon on Thursday 23rd April 2020. About SCEEC Featuring a nature reserve and an award-winning eco-building, SCEEC is an attractive environmental education centre on the edge of Milton Park, Abingdon. SCEEC has an interesting mix of habitats including a wildlife garden, ponds, meadows, hedgerows, woodland and a stream. The site boasts a fantastic…Find out more »
BOOK YOUR TICKETS HERE This event is open to B4 Members only. To find out more about becoming a B4 Member click here. Join B4 Members at the historic Divinity School for an evening of casual networking. The Divinity School is a medieval building and room in the Perpendicular style in Oxford, England, part of the University of Oxford. Built between 1427 and 1483, it is the oldest surviving purpose-built building for university use, specifically for lectures, oral exams and discussions…Find out more »
BOOK YOUR FREE TICKET HERE Welcome to the B4 community. We would love you to come and say hello at our brand new offices in Weston-on-the-Green and hear about getting the most from your membership. At our B4 Welcome Brunches you will get the opportunity to: Meet the B4 team and find out what we all do to help you get the most out of B4 Hear how you can get the most out of your membership with a short…Find out more »
BOOK YOUR TICKETS HERE. Join B4 Members at the elegant Randolph Hotel for an evening of casual networking. This event is open to B4 Members only. To find out more about becoming a B4 Member click here. At The `Randolph Hotel, we've married contemporary business facilities with the most classic of settings. As Oxford's leading 5-star hotel, we offer our guests the sort of elegance and style one might expect from this great University City. Our facilities include five meeting &…Find out more »
BOOK YOUR TICKETS HERE. Join B4 Members and guests at the wonderful Ashmolean Museum in Oxford for an evening of casual networking. This event is open to B4 Members only. To find out more about becoming a B4 Member click here. The Ashmolean is the University of Oxford’s museum of art and archaeology, founded in 1683. Their world famous collections range from Egyptian mummies to contemporary art, telling human stories across cultures and across time. The Ashmolean’s collections are extraordinarily diverse,…Find out more »
Event Terms & Conditions
- B4 reserves the right to deny access to any of its events for any reason without justification. This includes guests of hosts at B4 Classic Events, B4 Dinners, Masterclasses, Business Lunches and NX Events.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- All of our events operate under the B4 No Show policy. Unless we receive notification at least 48 hours in advance of the published start time of the event in question, we will issue an invoice as stated below for each event, WITHOUT EXCEPTION. The proceeds will be passed on to our nominated charity or social enterprise from the NEXUS group of partners (see NEXUS website). Please note if we do not receive payment for your invoice we reserve the right to deny you entry to all future B4 events.
- B4 Classic Events £15; B4 Dinners £150 if not already paid for your ticket, £50 if already paid for your ticket; B4 Masterclasses £25; B4 Business Lunches £25; NX Events £10 (All stated charges are net of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate.
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.