Upcoming Events › B4 Event
Events List Navigation
BOOK YOUR FREE TICKET HERE Welcome to the B4 community. We would love you to come and say hello at our brand new offices in Weston-on-the-Green and hear about getting the most from your membership. At our B4 Welcome Brunches you will get the opportunity to: Meet the B4 team and find out what we all do to help you get the most out of B4 Hear how you can get the most out of your membership with a short…Find out more »
BOOK YOUR TICKETS HERE Join B4 Members and guests at the wonderful Ashmolean Museum in Oxford for an evening of casual networking. The Ashmolean is the University of Oxford’s museum of art and archaeology, founded in 1683. Their world famous collections range from Egyptian mummies to contemporary art, telling human stories across cultures and across time. The Ashmolean’s collections are extraordinarily diverse, representing most of the world’s great civilisations, with objects dating from 500,000 BC to the present day. Timetable: 18:30 Drinks…Find out more »
BOOK YOUR FREE TICKET HERE If you’re thinking about joining the B4 community and want to find out more about how you can get the most out of your membership, come and say hello at our brand new offices in Weston-on-the-Green. At our Explore B4 sessions you will get the opportunity to: Meet the B4 team and find out what we all do to help you get the most out of B4 Hear how you could get the most out…Find out more »
The following conditions must be observed by all B4 members and guests:
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.