The 7 key skills of successful business leaders
September 6 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
This event is open to B4 Members only. To find out more about becoming a B4 Member click here.
This workshop is for current CEO/MDs or any manager who wants to know how to improve their prospects of moving to a more senior role or the executive suite. Just what is it that makes some business leaders so successful? In this workshop you will learn about the 7 key skills that all successful business leaders master. The workshop is based on the collective experiences of the world’s largest organisation for chief executives and the highly successful Vistage executive coaching programme with over 23,000 members worldwide and will be presented by your local Vistage Chair, Peter Collins.
I am an experienced CEO and Vistage Executive Coach and I run a peer-advisory group for CEOs and MDs in Oxford. I focus on providing the information, tools and techniques to allow my members to reach their true leadership potential. I have a PhD in neuroscience and studied the brain and behaviour at Cambridge University before joining the senior management team at a global publishing company. I’ve held a variety of senior management positions while building and managing global teams of over 200 people. I’ve also led and managed investments in a series of start-ups and joint-ventures.
Managers, Senior Managers, Chief Executives, Managing Directors, Business Owners
- 12:00 – 12:15 Arrival & Drinks Reception
- 12:15 – 13:00 Presentation by Peter Collins
- 13:00 – 13:30 Light lunch and networking with photo opportunities for delegates
The following conditions must be observed by all B4 members and guests:
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.