- This event has passed.
Soft Launch of NXTMAG at Blenheim Palace
Tuesday 24th September 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
We are excited to announce the launch of NXTMAG our physical and online quarterly magazine designed to showcase success stories all with a view to inspire the next generation. Join us for the soft launch of this exciting next step for NXT hosted by Blenheim Palace.
- 17:00 – 17:30 Arrival & Networking
- 17:30 – 18:00 Soft launch of NXTMAG
- 18:00 – 19:00 Closing Networking Session
Target audience: Open to all
Travel: Parking is available at the venue. Bus routes also run to and from Oxford City Centre, more details here: https://www.blenheimpalace.com/visitus/getting-here/
See more from NXT: www.b4-nxt.com
Dress code: Smart Casual
“Whether it’s your first time dipping your toes in the inevitable networking pool, or if you’re a seasoned veteran of the art, NXT, with B4, is an idilic framework for you to grow within the community and help those do the same.” – Frederick Jewson
“A young professional would be hard pressed to find a more organised and entrepreneurial group of young people. I would highly recommend NXT events to anyone looking to hone their networking skills and meet some great people.” – Emma Davis
“Providing a genuine platform for Oxfordshire’s young entrepreneurs is vitally important – whether it’s to network, build confidence or to share great ideas. NXT provides this and much more.” – Rob Panting
Please note flash photography will be in use at all NXT events.
Event Terms & Conditions
- B4 reserves the right to deny access to any of its events for any reason without justification. This includes guests of hosts at B4 Classic Events, B4 Dinners, Masterclasses, Business Lunches and NX Events.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- All of our events operate under the B4 No Show policy. Unless we receive notification at least 48 hours in advance of the published start time of the event in question, we will issue an invoice as stated below for each event, WITHOUT EXCEPTION. The proceeds will be passed on to our nominated charity or social enterprise from the NEXUS group of partners (see NEXUS website). Please note if we do not receive payment for your invoice we reserve the right to deny you entry to all future B4 events.
- B4 Classic Events £15; B4 Dinners £150 if not already paid for your ticket, £50 if already paid for your ticket; B4 Masterclasses £25; B4 Business Lunches £25; NX Events £10 (All stated charges are net of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate.
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.