Soft Launch of NXTMAG at Blenheim Palace
September 24 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
We are excited to announce the launch of NXTMAG our physical and online quarterly magazine designed to showcase success stories all with a view to inspire the next generation. Join us for the soft launch of this exciting next step for NXT hosted by Blenheim Palace.
- 17:00 – 17:30 Arrival & Networking
- 17:30 – 18:00 Soft launch of NXTMAG
- 18:00 – 19:00 Closing Networking Session
Target audience: Open to all
Travel: Parking is available at the venue. Bus routes also run to and from Oxford City Centre, more details here: https://www.blenheimpalace.com/visitus/getting-here/
See more from NXT: www.b4-nxt.com
Dress code: Smart Casual
“Whether it’s your first time dipping your toes in the inevitable networking pool, or if you’re a seasoned veteran of the art, NXT, with B4, is an idilic framework for you to grow within the community and help those do the same.” – Frederick Jewson
“A young professional would be hard pressed to find a more organised and entrepreneurial group of young people. I would highly recommend NXT events to anyone looking to hone their networking skills and meet some great people.” – Emma Davis
“Providing a genuine platform for Oxfordshire’s young entrepreneurs is vitally important – whether it’s to network, build confidence or to share great ideas. NXT provides this and much more.” – Rob Panting
Please note flash photography will be in use at all NXT events.
The following conditions must be observed by all B4 members and guests:
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.