NEXUS Launch Event
October 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join B4 as we celebrate the launch of NEXUS, our new programme designed to grow a spirit of collaboration, sharing and support.
The B4 community has established itself over the past 14 years by bringing together organisations from the public, private and third sectors, providing the platforms for all of our members to gain profile, learn and grow together.
These platforms include B4 Magazine, website, social media and regular networking events; NXT for the next generation encompassing events and a new magazine launching later this year; Oxfordshire Voice, a public / private sector collaboration which debates the key issues facing Oxfordshire businesses and aims to find solutions to help the private sector. For the past six years we have been running Business in Oxford, an annual event which provides Oxfordshire businesses with the opportunity to present and exhibit to over 500 delegates.
NEXUS will give a wide range of organisations the opportunity to benefit from all of our platforms by partnering with a sponsor.
NEXUS is designed to grow a spirit of collaboration, sharing and support for those organisations which might not otherwise have the opportunity to secure the benefits for 12 months and will culminate with the NEXUS Awards at our 7th annual BIO event in June 2020.
We hope you can join us as we launch this new initiative at Jurys Inn Oxford.
The following conditions must be observed by all B4 members and guests:
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.