Exclusive gin tasting event at Eastgate Hotel
Friday 21st February 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Meet and mingle with other B4 Members whilst sampling some of The Oxford Artisan Distillery’s (TOAD) finest gin in the Library room at Oxford Eastgate Hotel, a beautiful and refurbished 17th century 4-star hotel.
- 18:00 Arrival and drinks reception
- 18:30 Welcome speeches
- 18:45 Gin tasting courtesy of TOAD
- 20:00 End
Dress code: Business casual
Parking: The nearest available car parks are St Clements, Westgate Shopping Centre, or Broad Street.
Event Terms & Conditions
- B4 reserves the right to deny access to any of its events for any reason without justification. This includes guests of hosts at B4 Classic Events, B4 Dinners, Masterclasses, Business Lunches and NX Events.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- All of our events operate under the B4 No Show policy. Unless we receive notification at least 48 hours in advance of the published start time of the event in question, we will issue an invoice as stated below for each event, WITHOUT EXCEPTION. The proceeds will be passed on to our nominated charity or social enterprise from the NEXUS group of partners (see NEXUS website). Please note if we do not receive payment for your invoice we reserve the right to deny you entry to all future B4 events.
- B4 Classic Events £15; B4 Dinners £150 if not already paid for your ticket, £50 if already paid for your ticket; B4 Masterclasses £25; B4 Business Lunches £25; NX Events £10 (All stated charges are net of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate.
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.