- This event has passed.
B4 Workshop with Kate Stinchcombe-Gillies: How to develop a PR strategy that builds your reputation for you
Friday 4th October 2019 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Get to grips with modern day PR, it’s pivotal role in the marketing mix and its benefits for the long term reputation of you & your business.
In understanding exactly what PR is and how to use it, you’ll learn how to craft a PR strategy that interweaves with your other marketing channels to maximise the reach of your message.
We’ll also cover the role of social media in your PR strategy as part of your efforts to keep your business front of mind with your target audience.
You’ll leave the workshop with workable actions and easy next steps to increase brand awareness and credibility, and audience engagement.
Kate founded Coconut in 2015 after 9 years helping one of Oxford’s great travel start-ups make a name for itself and secure a buyout by the world’s largest travel site. Prior to that she spent years in hospitality operations, from the wonders of waitressing to running one of the city’s most renowned independent restaurants.
A communications and marketing all-rounder, Kate specialises in helping businesses grow through a tailored combination of PR, social media, email marketing and content creation. From strategic input to hands-on execution, she and her small team provide PR and communications support to clients across Oxfordshire and further afield.
SME – food/travel/hospitality/leisure sectors desirable but not essential for course content
A little or none
- 11:00 – 11:30 Registration, tea, coffee and pastries
- 11:30 – 12:30 Workshop
- 12:30 – 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00 – 14:00 Workshop
The following conditions must be observed by all B4 members and guests:
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.