- This event has passed.
B4 Workshop – Interior Design with Sophie Chorley
Friday 17th January 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join me for a stimulating, practical 2-hour workshop sharing my industry knowledge on all things interior design and secrets of great interior styling for your home.
During the workshop, we will cover:
- Introduction into interior design and interior styling
- How to put together a colour palette
- Looking at how lighting plays an important part in each design
- How to bring all aspects together to create a beautiful scheme, colour, patterns, textures, furniture
Empowered and inspired by the above knowledge we will then we will have some fun creating a mood board for your chosen room and going through how to put these together to create a vision that is easy to communicate.
I will supply materials to create your own mood board to take home (please feel free to bring any specific samples or colours you wish to use).
About Sophie Chorley, JT Interiors
I joined JT Interiors in 2007. With a passion for interior design I work alongside both residential and commercial clients to deliver schemes with a wow factor! I am qualified in lighting design and specification, which provides an invaluable additional dimension to designs – particularly on larger scale projects. I also regularly work with architects and developers to advise on space planning and design in order to maximise the potential of a space for furnishing.
Suitable for: Homeowners and those with a keen interest in interior design.
Knowledge required: Should anyone have a room or personal space in mind that they would like to redesign just please bring current images and dimensions if possible and any relevant information.
- 11:00 – 11:15 Arrival and drinks reception
- 11:15 – 12:45 Workshop
- 12:45 – 13:00 Light lunch and networking
All of our events operate under the No Show policy.
Unless we receive notification at least 48 hours in advance of the published start time of the event in question, we will issue an invoice as stated below for each event, WITHOUT EXCEPTION. B4 Classic Events £15; B4 Dinners £150 if not already paid for your ticket, £50 if already paid for your ticket; B4 Masterclasses £25; B4 Business Lunches £25; NX Events £10 (All stated charges are net of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate).
The proceeds will be passed on to our nominated charity or social enterprise from the NEXUS group of partners (see NEXUS website). Please note if we do not receive payment for your invoice we reserve the right to deny you entry to all future B4 events.
Event Terms & Conditions
- B4 reserves the right to deny access to any of its events for any reason without justification. This includes guests of hosts at B4 Classic Events, B4 Dinners, Masterclasses, Business Lunches and NX Events.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.