This event is open to B4 Hub members only and offers an opportunity to get to know your fellow Hub members personally whilst enjoying a lovely walk and talk around the stunning Blenheim Palace Grounds. Our circular walk will start at the Palace and finish up at the Shepherds Hut with hot chocolate or coffee outside.
- Dress – casual comfortable walking clothes
- Distance – no more than 4 miles
- Parking – Main Blenheim Place Car Cark
- Complete Track and Trace on Entry
- Meet at Flagstaff next to the Palace
- Refreshments will be supplied at the Shepherds Hut in the grounds
- Number of Stiles – None
- Level of Difficulty – Easy walk at your pace.
- No Dogs on this private Netwalk
- Your walk leader will be Jackie Jarvis, The Walking Business Coach and Co-Founder of Natural Netwalking, assisted by the Team at B4
We are reviewing our guidance regularly in response to the latest government advice. Our priority is to protect the health of our Netwalkers, and to help suppress the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Please note – Natural Netwalking does not provide PPE, the decision to bring your own PPE will be left to the discretion of the individual and should follow the latest government social distancing guidelines and advice.
We will split participants into appropriately sized groups, according to the latest government guidance. Social distancing rules whilst walking and talking will also be applied.
Please click on the link below