- This event has passed.
B4 Masterclass with MODUS: “Business Strategy for 2020”
Tuesday 21st January 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Plan to take your huge strides in 2020, with a business strategy that helps you:
- Have clarity of your offering, ideal customers and vision
- Win more of the customers you truly desire
- Develop the solid foundation from which to continually grow your business
- Make calculated decisions that takes you closer to the success you deserve
Start the New Year by taking this opportunity to join us on Tuesday 21st January for a planning session masterclass that will help you map out what you want for your business and how that can be achieved.
About Mark Spolander, Director of MODUS
Mark is a successful entrepreneur who has been buying, selling and advising businesses in the UK for a number of years.
As co-founder and Director of Modus he brings strategic planning, financial management and creative win-win solutions to the business.
His native South African roots mean he’s known to barbecue all year round, when not running around after his three young children.
Suitable for: SME’s with growth plans and business owners with energy and open mind to take on the action required.
Knowledge required: None in particular.
- 12:00 – 12:15 Arrival and drinks reception
- 12:15 – 13:00 Presentation
- 13:00 – 13:30 Light lunch and networking
All of our events operate under the No Show policy.
Unless we receive notification at least 48 hours in advance of the published start time of the event in question, we will issue an invoice as stated below for each event, WITHOUT EXCEPTION. B4 Classic Events £15; B4 Dinners £150 if not already paid for your ticket, £50 if already paid for your ticket; B4 Masterclasses £25; B4 Business Lunches £25; NX Events £10 (All stated charges are net of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate).
The proceeds will be passed on to our nominated charity or social enterprise from the NEXUS group of partners (see NEXUS website). Please note if we do not receive payment for your invoice we reserve the right to deny you entry to all future B4 events.
Event Terms & Conditions
- B4 reserves the right to deny access to any of its events for any reason without justification. This includes guests of hosts at B4 Classic Events, B4 Dinners, Masterclasses, Business Lunches and NX Events.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.