B4 Masterclass with Michael Pawley: Take control of the financial future of your business
Friday 29th November 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
This Masterclass with Michael will show business owners how to use the information and the numbers they probably already have. Michael will highlight how to identify, interpret and understand this information, so that they will be able to easily see where their business sits financially now and in the future. Understanding your numbers is key to business growth or development and can highlight what needs to be done to increase revenue and profit. This Masterclass will be similar to a free 30-minute consultation that Michael provides for all businesses who approach Proficio Solutions.
What is your role in the business? Founder and Director.
What are your areas of expertise? Working with small to medium sized businesses with a really good understanding of what makes their numbers tick and with a real emphasis on looking forward rather than backwards. Combine that with my law background – which I read at Bristol – and I have a really good understanding of legal issues and numbers, a good combination. So I often get involved in legal documents / contracts.
SME Business Owners looking for growth through a better understanding of their business numbers
- 12:00 – 12:15 Arrival and drinks reception
- 12:15 – 13:00 Presentation by Michael Pawley of Proficio Solutions
- 13:00 – 13:30 Light lunch and networking
Event Terms & Conditions
- B4 reserves the right to deny access to any of its events for any reason without justification. This includes guests of hosts at B4 Classic Events, B4 Dinners, Masterclasses, Business Lunches and NX Events.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- All of our events operate under the B4 No Show policy. Unless we receive notification at least 48 hours in advance of the published start time of the event in question, we will issue an invoice as stated below for each event, WITHOUT EXCEPTION. The proceeds will be passed on to our nominated charity or social enterprise from the NEXUS group of partners (see NEXUS website). Please note if we do not receive payment for your invoice we reserve the right to deny you entry to all future B4 events.
- B4 Classic Events £15; B4 Dinners £150 if not already paid for your ticket, £50 if already paid for your ticket; B4 Masterclasses £25; B4 Business Lunches £25; NX Events £10 (All stated charges are net of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate.
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.