- This event has passed.
B4 Masterclass with Kellie Peters: GDPR Best Practice for Sales/Marketing
Friday 22nd November 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
GDPR Best Practice for Sales/Marketing
This Masterclass will answer questions such as:
- Can I import LinkedIn contacts directly into my CRM system?
- Can I use email addresses that are in the public domain?
- What’s the difference between taking photos of individuals vs. group shots.
- Do I need consent to reach out to previous customers?
- Do I need to get consent when collecting business cards at events/networking meetings?
- What are the Pros and Cons of buying data lists?
- Have people said “yes” to non-essential cookies?
Delegates will leave the Masterclass with practical tips that they can implement immediately.
Kellie Peters is Data Rockstar and Co-Founder of Databasix. Kellie demonstrates how amazing data can be to those who are not quite sure, a little bit scared or downright terrified of the data they collect.
Databasix have developed a people-focused approach to data management, which aims to improve data quality and encourage ownership at a local level. This approach improved the relevance and robustness of data, and so people at all levels trusted the outputs to make decisions and monitor performance accurately.
A little or none
- 12:00 – 12:15 Arrival and drinks reception
- 12:15 – 13:00 Presentation by Kellie Peters
- 13:00 – 13:30 Light lunch and networking