- This event has passed.
B4 Masterclass with Kellie Peters: GDPR Best Practice for Sales/Marketing
Friday 22nd November 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
GDPR Best Practice for Sales/Marketing
This Masterclass will answer questions such as:
- Can I import LinkedIn contacts directly into my CRM system?
- Can I use email addresses that are in the public domain?
- What’s the difference between taking photos of individuals vs. group shots.
- Do I need consent to reach out to previous customers?
- Do I need to get consent when collecting business cards at events/networking meetings?
- What are the Pros and Cons of buying data lists?
- Have people said “yes” to non-essential cookies?
Delegates will leave the Masterclass with practical tips that they can implement immediately.
Kellie Peters is Data Rockstar and Co-Founder of Databasix. Kellie demonstrates how amazing data can be to those who are not quite sure, a little bit scared or downright terrified of the data they collect.
Databasix have developed a people-focused approach to data management, which aims to improve data quality and encourage ownership at a local level. This approach improved the relevance and robustness of data, and so people at all levels trusted the outputs to make decisions and monitor performance accurately.
A little or none
- 12:00 – 12:15 Arrival and drinks reception
- 12:15 – 13:00 Presentation by Kellie Peters
- 13:00 – 13:30 Light lunch and networking
All of our events operate under the No Show policy.
Unless we receive notification at least 48 hours in advance of the published start time of the event in question, we will issue an invoice as stated below for each event, WITHOUT EXCEPTION. B4 Classic Events £15; B4 Dinners £150 if not already paid for your ticket, £50 if already paid for your ticket; B4 Masterclasses £25; B4 Business Lunches £25; NX Events £10 (All stated charges are net of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate).
The proceeds will be passed on to our nominated charity or social enterprise from the NEXUS group of partners (see NEXUS website). Please note if we do not receive payment for your invoice we reserve the right to deny you entry to all future B4 events.
Event Terms & Conditions
- B4 reserves the right to deny access to any of its events for any reason without justification. This includes guests of hosts at B4 Classic Events, B4 Dinners, Masterclasses, Business Lunches and NX Events.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.