B4 Masterclass with Jane Gunn: How to achieve successful meetings in today’s diverse organisations
Wednesday 27th November 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
In association with Hedges Law.
Whether one-on-one or large group, face-to-face or virtual, the CHALLENGE in today’s multicultural and diverse organisations is to hold BRILLIANT MEETINGS that inspire collaborative relationships and action rather than divisions and conflicts.
IMAGINE if all the meetings across your organisation could:
- Inspire and motivate clear actions for success
- Create strong collaborative relationships
- Articulate and manage differences and conflicts
Do you know how to AVOID THE PITFALLS and make sure that your meetings are adding value and not wasting valuable time?
As a former lawyer Jane’s mission is to help busy executives to collaborate effectively as they manage change, challenge and crisis in their organisations.
She is a mediator, speaker and author of 2 popular books – “How To Beat Bedlam In The Boardroom And Boredom In The Bedroom” and “The Authority Guide To Conflict Resolution”
She has been invited to speak at the United Nations, the White House, the European Commission and the International Energy Agency and has spoken at conferences and events all over the world.
Business leaders, partners or sole traders – anyone who has to organise or present at meetings
No prior knowledge required
- 12:00 – 12:15 Arrival and drinks reception
- 12:15 – 13:00 Presentation by Jane Gunn
- 13:00 – 13:30 Light lunch and networking
Event Terms & Conditions
- B4 reserves the right to deny access to any of its events for any reason without justification. This includes guests of hosts at B4 Classic Events, B4 Dinners, Masterclasses, Business Lunches and NX Events.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- All of our events operate under the B4 No Show policy. Unless we receive notification at least 48 hours in advance of the published start time of the event in question, we will issue an invoice as stated below for each event, WITHOUT EXCEPTION. The proceeds will be passed on to our nominated charity or social enterprise from the NEXUS group of partners (see NEXUS website). Please note if we do not receive payment for your invoice we reserve the right to deny you entry to all future B4 events.
- B4 Classic Events £15; B4 Dinners £150 if not already paid for your ticket, £50 if already paid for your ticket; B4 Masterclasses £25; B4 Business Lunches £25; NX Events £10 (All stated charges are net of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate.
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.