B4 Masterclass with Colette Norbury: “The 5 Ways to Wellbeing”
Friday 14th February 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
An interactive workshop that explores the relationship of stress with our mental health. It offers a powerhouse of 5 researched tools that enable us to reduce and prevent stress. How can these tools reduce stress at work? Learn of real examples and how to make the 5 Ways into a healthy habit.
About Colette Norbury, Training Lead at Oxfordshire Mind
Dynamic and experienced trainer at Oxfordshire Mind. Inspiring a collaborative approach to changing perceptions of mental health. Designing and delivering interactive, high quality training for the workplace. Adept at building relationships of trust with companies and individuals. Passionate about enabling understanding of and support for those experiencing mental health difficulties, particularly in the workplace. Began career in education as a teacher then as a coach and trainer. Specialised in behaviour and mental health, devising programmes and training around enabling individuals, improving internal culture and improving outcomes.
Suitable for: Large corporates and SMEs, sole traders. All sectors.
Knowledge required: Just an open mind and willingness to join in a little.
12:00 – 12:15 Arrival and drinks reception
12:15 – 13:00 Presentation
13:00 – 13:30 Light lunch and networking
All of our events operate under the No Show policy.
Unless we receive notification at least 48 hours in advance of the published start time of the event in question, we will issue an invoice as stated below for each event, WITHOUT EXCEPTION. B4 Classic Events £15; B4 Dinners £150 if not already paid for your ticket, £50 if already paid for your ticket; B4 Masterclasses £25; B4 Business Lunches £25; NX Events £10 (All stated charges are net of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate).
The proceeds will be passed on to our nominated charity or social enterprise from the NEXUS group of partners (see NEXUS website). Please note if we do not receive payment for your invoice we reserve the right to deny you entry to all future B4 events.
Event Terms & Conditions
- B4 reserves the right to deny access to any of its events for any reason without justification. This includes guests of hosts at B4 Classic Events, B4 Dinners, Masterclasses, Business Lunches and NX Events.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.