B4 Masterclass with BrandAsylum: “Design – Worth Every Penny”
Friday 7th February 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
A holistic workshop looking at design, the process, the do’s, the don’ts and some design hacks for future designs to stand out from the crowd. Create cut through and help bring your brand to life more effectively. Creatively led with a mix of insight and images to increase your understanding and knowledge of the design process, ending with a Q&A session on any specifics you may have. The workshop is aimed to be both informative and engaging, changing the perception of design and fundamentally to show how good design adds value faster than it adds costs.
About Andrew Hancock, Joint Founder & Creative Director of BrandAsylum Group Ltd.
After 15 years of working through the ranks of some of London’s top Integrated Advertising agencies in Soho (and racing a yacht around the world in a global race, coming 3rd in 2003), Andrew founded BrandAsylum in 2008 and more recently created BrandAsylum Group in 2019 when Stich Creative and BrandAsylum merged, to offer Oxfordshire businesses London agency thinking without the London agency price tag.
Andrew has a passion for all things design and creative, from inspirational design classics to viral videos and social media trends, and continually looks to bring forward looking thinking and modern design and technology into the work created at BrandAsylum.
When not busy running the agency Andrew’s young family of 3 takes up the majority of his free time, but does enjoy training for and participating in triathlons (when fit), road cycling, open water swimming, sailing and skiing when he can.
Suitable for: SME’s, Company Directors, Marketing Directors, Larger businesses, Decision makers. This talk is for businesses who want to get more out of their design not for design agencies.
Knowledge required: The perfect audience would be marketing folk or people who understand the importance of design. They do not need to be designers as the talk is all about how to make design work harder for them. Designed for people who buy creative to support their business.
12:00 – 12:15 Arrival and drinks reception
12:15 – 13:00 Presentation by BrandAsylum
13:00 – 13:30 Light lunch and networking
Event Terms & Conditions
- B4 reserves the right to deny access to any of its events for any reason without justification. This includes guests of hosts at B4 Classic Events, B4 Dinners, Masterclasses, Business Lunches and NX Events.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- All of our events operate under the B4 No Show policy. Unless we receive notification at least 48 hours in advance of the published start time of the event in question, we will issue an invoice as stated below for each event, WITHOUT EXCEPTION. The proceeds will be passed on to our nominated charity or social enterprise from the NEXUS group of partners (see NEXUS website). Please note if we do not receive payment for your invoice we reserve the right to deny you entry to all future B4 events.
- B4 Classic Events £15; B4 Dinners £150 if not already paid for your ticket, £50 if already paid for your ticket; B4 Masterclasses £25; B4 Business Lunches £25; NX Events £10 (All stated charges are net of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate.
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.