B4 Masterclass: “Disruption or stagnation – What is your plan?”
Tuesday 17th March 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Disruptors have been and will continue to be at the forefront of driving change in their market – in order to stay ahead of the game you need to embrace these disruptive sales tactics, but how do you know which will take you forward and which will just waste time, money and energy? This event will help you identify the ones to embrace and those to ignore, and how to embrace disruption so you can achieve the outcomes you want for your business.
About Nick Hughes, Dynamic Coach
With over 25 years of senior sales experience across sectors as diverse as manufacturing, retail, industrial and commercial. Nick has experienced it all from transactional to strategic account relationship management, managing teams across both the UK and internationally, with a record of delivering business growth.
His own career started in sales, then progressed to directing high performing sales teams for blue-chip companies. Dynamic Coach, was born out of the desire to help develop businesses and achieve greater potential through better trained people.
Suitable for: Mid to Large SMEs
Knowledge required: None
- 12:00 – 12:15 Arrival and drinks reception
- 12:15 – 13:00 Presentation
- 13:00 – 13:30 Light lunch and networking
All of our events operate under the No Show policy.
Unless we receive notification at least 48 hours in advance of the published start time of the event in question, we will issue an invoice as stated below for each event, WITHOUT EXCEPTION. B4 Classic Events £15; B4 Dinners £150 if not already paid for your ticket, £50 if already paid for your ticket; B4 Masterclasses £25; B4 Business Lunches £25; NX Events £10 (All stated charges are net of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate).
The proceeds will be passed on to our nominated charity or social enterprise from the NEXUS group of partners (see NEXUS website). Please note if we do not receive payment for your invoice we reserve the right to deny you entry to all future B4 events.
Event Terms & Conditions
- B4 reserves the right to deny access to any of its events for any reason without justification. This includes guests of hosts at B4 Classic Events, B4 Dinners, Masterclasses, Business Lunches and NX Events.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.