B4 Dinner at Blenheim Palace
October 30 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Join B4 Members and Guests for a wonderful evening of fine dining in the impressive Blenheim Palace in Woodstock.
Blenheim Palace is a world-class visitor attraction with a variety of cultural and sporting events, a wedding and banqueting venue, a unique filming location and producer of natural mineral water.
This diverse business is focused on conserving and restoring their World Heritage Site. Blenheim aspire to be the lifeblood of the local economy through charitable giving, community projects, careers, sustainable practices and more.
- 18:30 Drinks reception & networking in the Great Hall
- 19:00 Dinner in the Saloon
- 21:30 Speech by Guest Speaker
- 22:00 Carriages
Parking: Parking is available at the venue. Entrance is via the Woodstock town gate. On arrival please inform the gate staff that you are attending the ‘B4’ event and they will direct you to park in the Flagstaff Car Park. From there follow the directional signage to the Great Hall.
Dress code: Black Tie
- Platinum members are entitled to a number of free tickets – Please get in touch with us here to check your allocation
- Non-Platinum member and guest tickets are £150+VAT per head
- Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment
The following conditions must be observed by all B4 members and guests:
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.