- This event has passed.
B4 Dinner at Blenheim Palace
Wednesday 30th October 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Join B4 Members and Guests for a wonderful evening of fine dining in the impressive Blenheim Palace in Woodstock.
Blenheim Palace is a world-class visitor attraction with a variety of cultural and sporting events, a wedding and banqueting venue, a unique filming location and producer of natural mineral water.
This diverse business is focused on conserving and restoring their World Heritage Site. Blenheim aspire to be the lifeblood of the local economy through charitable giving, community projects, careers, sustainable practices and more.
- 18:30 Drinks reception & networking in the Great Hall
- 19:00 Dinner in the Saloon
- 21:30 Speech by Guest Speaker
- 22:00 Carriages
Parking: Parking is available at the venue. Entrance is via the Woodstock town gate. On arrival please inform the gate staff that you are attending the ‘B4’ event and they will direct you to park in the Flagstaff Car Park. From there follow the directional signage to the Great Hall.
Dress code: Black Tie
- Platinum members are entitled to a number of free tickets which must be redeemed before 4th October – Please get in touch with us here to check your allocation
- Non-Platinum member, guest tickets and all tickets after 4th October are £150+VAT per head
- Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment
Event Terms & Conditions
- B4 reserves the right to deny access to any of its events for any reason without justification. This includes guests of hosts at B4 Classic Events, B4 Dinners, Masterclasses, Business Lunches and NX Events.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- All of our events operate under the B4 No Show policy. Unless we receive notification at least 48 hours in advance of the published start time of the event in question, we will issue an invoice as stated below for each event, WITHOUT EXCEPTION. The proceeds will be passed on to our nominated charity or social enterprise from the NEXUS group of partners (see NEXUS website). Please note if we do not receive payment for your invoice we reserve the right to deny you entry to all future B4 events.
- B4 Classic Events £15; B4 Dinners £150 if not already paid for your ticket, £50 if already paid for your ticket; B4 Masterclasses £25; B4 Business Lunches £25; NX Events £10 (All stated charges are net of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate.
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.