B4 Classic Event at Hilton Garden Inn Abingdon Oxford
Thursday 19th March 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This event is open to B4 Members only. To find out more about becoming a B4 Member click here.
Join B4 Members at Hilton Garden Inn Abingdon Oxford for an evening of casual networking.
Experience a friendly welcome when you arrive at the Hilton Garden Inn Abingdon Oxford. Located just 6 miles south of historic Oxford, our modern hotel is nestled in historic Abingdon Town. Visit Abingdon Abbey and Abingdon Bridge, or utilize the excellent local transport links to discover charming Oxford.
After a busy day, relax in your contemporary guest room or suite, featuring an HDTV, mini-fridge and coffee and tea making facilities. Use our complimentary WiFi to stay connected, get work done at the desk or enjoy 24-hour room service. When you’re ready to rest, drift off to sleep on a comfortable bed.
Enjoy delicious all-day dining in our Garden Grille restaurant, including a buffet breakfast every morning of your stay. Work out in our fitness center, or host a conference or event in one of three meeting rooms.
- 18:00 Drinks reception & networking
- 18:45 Welcome speeches from B4 and Hilton Garden Inn Abingdon Oxford
- 19:00 Tours of the venue & networking with refreshments
- 20:00 Close
Dress code: Smart Casual
Photography & Video: You will be offered the chance to stick a red dot to your badge at all B4 Classic Events to communicate that you do not want to be photographed in close up / posed photos. This will not include room / general shots.
All of our events operate under the No Show policy.
Unless we receive notification at least 48 hours in advance of the published start time of the event in question, we will issue an invoice as stated below for each event, WITHOUT EXCEPTION. B4 Classic Events £15; B4 Dinners £150 if not already paid for your ticket, £50 if already paid for your ticket; B4 Masterclasses £25; B4 Business Lunches £25; NX Events £10 (All stated charges are net of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate).
The proceeds will be passed on to our nominated charity or social enterprise from the NEXUS group of partners (see NEXUS website). Please note if we do not receive payment for your invoice we reserve the right to deny you entry to all future B4 events.
Event Terms & Conditions
- B4 reserves the right to deny access to any of its events for any reason without justification. This includes guests of hosts at B4 Classic Events, B4 Dinners, Masterclasses, Business Lunches and NX Events.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.