B4 Classic Event at Ashmolean Museum
Thursday 21st November 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join B4 Members and guests at the wonderful Ashmolean Museum in Oxford for an evening of casual networking.
The Ashmolean is the University of Oxford’s museum of art and archaeology, founded in 1683. Their world famous collections range from Egyptian mummies to contemporary art, telling human stories across cultures and across time. The Ashmolean’s collections are extraordinarily diverse, representing most of the world’s great civilisations, with objects dating from 500,000 BC to the present day.
- 18:30 Drinks reception & networking
- 19:00 Welcome speeches from representatives of B4 and Ashmolean Museum
- 19:10 Networking with refreshments
- 20:00 Close
Parking: Please note there is no on-site parking. The closest carpark is: St Giles (OX1 3JP)
Dress code: Smart Casual
Photography & Video: You will be offered the chance to stick a red dot to your badge at all B4 Classic Events to communicate that you do not want to be photographed in close up / posed photos. This will not include room / general shots.
The following conditions must be observed by all B4 members and guests:
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.