B4 Annual Event at Divinity School
Monday 28th October 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
This event is open to B4 Members only. To find out more about becoming a B4 Member click here.
Join B4 Members at the historic Divinity School for an evening of casual networking.
The Divinity School is a medieval building and room in the Perpendicular style in Oxford, England, part of the University of Oxford. Built between 1427 and 1483, it is the oldest surviving purpose-built building for university use, specifically for lectures, oral exams and discussions on theology.
18:00 Drinks reception & networking
18:45 Welcome speeches from representatives of B4 and Divinity School
19:00 Networking with refreshments
Parking: Please note there is no on-site parking. The closest carparks are: Broad Street (OX1 3AS) and St Giles (OX1 3JP)
Dress code: Smart Casual
Photography & Video: You will be offered the chance to stick a red dot to your badge at all B4 Classic Events to communicate that you do not want to be photographed in close up / posed photos. This will not include room / general shots.
The following conditions must be observed by all B4 members and guests:
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.