Making the world a safer place…
As Cyber Security specialists, CQR ensures your business, your people, your information and your technology are protected and empowered.
- CQR defends your organisation against cyber attacks and risks by safeguarding your networks, data and devices.
- CQR develops strategy, planning, policies and processes to align with your business needs and industry standards.
- CQR always brings experience, immense capability, deep knowledge and clear communication to your defense.
- CQR takes a pro-active stance against threats and intrusions to limit damage and exposure.
- CQR mitigates your business’s reputational risk and identifies your legal and regulatory obligations.
CQR works across three key areas of your business to lock in your security.
- Technology: CQR identifies and manages risks inherent in your technology.
- People: CQR empowers your people to make smarter security choices.
- Process: CQR designs and plans processes that protect your business.
Oxfordshire based cyber security consultants CQR have published a new guide which covers the 9 key areas that can help protect organisations from the most common cyber threats.
Despite a government report finding that almost half of UK businesses were victims of a cyber security breach or attack in 2018* many organisations find it difficult to know where to start with the fast-evolving area of cyber security. As part of their company mission to help “Make the world a safer place”, CQR have […]
Cyber Security Specialists CQR are hosting a free breakfast seminar at Frilford Heath Golf Club demonstrating a live Phishing Attack. Are you sure its just you in your inbox? Cyber Security Specialists CQR are hosting a free breakfast seminar at Frilford Heath Golf Club. CQR’s consultants will be demonstrating a live phishing attack to explain […]
Cyber security is more relevant today in our business operations and daily lives more than ever before as threats online to the data we transit and store are targets by cyber-criminals. If you do business online or browse the internet you are a potential victim, so it is important to understand what cyber security is […]
Senior leadership from Reading Borough Council visit Huawei Global telecommunications provider Huawei today hosted the Mayor of Reading; Cllr Paul Woodward at its UK headquarters in Reading. This is the first visit to Huawei’s facilities the Mayor has made since officially assuming the role in May 2019. Huawei has operated from its UK HQ situated […]
If someone knocks on your door, it would be reasonable to determine who it might be. Upon asking “who is it?”, if they were to respond with “I can come in!” you may be taken aback and make additional attempts to work out who it actually is. SSH, or Secure Socket Shell is a protocol […]
A security specialist at CQR with over 20 years’ experience in Information Technology. Specialising in penetration testing, forensic analysis and proactive defense. Advising business on all aspects of Information security to avoid many of the common pitfalls that can result in reputational, financial damage, or loss of intellectual property. Cybercrime is becoming a day to […]
As Cyber Security specialists, CQR ensures your business, your people, your information and your technology are protected and empowered. Making the world a safer place 10 years ago a group of cyber security professionals working for multinational corporations could no longer ignore that these companies were operating for their bottom line first, putting the needs of […]