We offer a wide range of services at Aspire, from grounds and property maintenance to community transport and recruitment support for employers. Our services are class-leading, competitive and high quality, with exceptional social impact built in.
Please see below for a summary of the core services we provide:
- Grounds and property maintenance
- Community Transport
- Consultancy and enterprise incubation
- Community development
- Recruitment support
Why choose Aspire?
- We have over 17 years’ experience providing high quality professional services to businesses and individuals
- Our services are competitively priced
- We pride ourselves on our flexibility and reliability
- Comprehensive Health and Safety systems
- Uniformed teams with full protective clothing and equipment
- Our enterprise businesses are fully insured up to £10 million public liability insurance
- Our recruitment support for businesses includes specialist workshops to help employers to get started with inclusive recruitment
- Each of our services includes exceptional social impact: if you book one of our services, you will be changing lives, for good.
Thank you for your support! Our Emergency Appeal has received an incredible response, with a remarkable £51,000 donated so far. We are so grateful to everyone who has made such generous donations. Your kindness has enabled Aspire to step up and ensure we can be there for the people who need us most during the […]
First of all, we hope that you and your families are safe and well in these unprecedented times. We want to share with you what we are doing to respond to this crisis, and continue our support for those most in need, however we can, to ensure that Oxfordshire’s most vulnerable people are not forgotten. […]
Free to attend session to get your business doing more for the charities and community groups doing amazing work in Oxford. What is Employer Supported Volunteering? Why should my organisation be doing it anyway? Learn how your business can make meaningful impact with charities and community groups across Oxford by deploying volunteering with a difference. […]